Included in your ticket is access to seminars, lectures and panel discussions specialized in operations, sales & marketing, viticulture, regulatory and more. Opportunity to connect with vendors and discover new suppliers in the full-day trade show. Chance to taste new Ontario VQA wines. Continental breakfast, lunch and light fare provided throughout the day.
Beanfield Centre (Second Floor)Review of the 2020 Agenda
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. OCW Welcome Remarks
- 9:15 a.m. Morning Keynote Presentation – Randall Grahm, Bonny Doon Vineyard, California
- 10:00 a.m. Trade Show Opens & Coffee Break
- 11:00 a.m. Morning Breakout Sessions
- Automation & Technology in Your Winery & Vineyard – Joe Pillitteri, David Stasiuk and Darren Ward
- Effective, Economical & Imperative HR – Christina Atkinson
- Establishing Your Digital Footprint | Standing out in a crowded market & outsmarting the big players – Tyler Calder
- Optimizing Profitability & Competitive Advantage Through Data – Matt Bannister, Wayne Helman and Jim Kiss
- Retail Design: Designing Your Tasting Room – Todd Bliss, Greg Demmery and Alana Fletcher
- 12:00 p.m. Trade Show / Lunch & Wine Bar Opens
- 1:15 p.m. Ontario Wine & Grape Industry Performance Study 2019 Review Presented by MNP
- 2:00 p.m. Afternoon Keynote Presentation – Luis Osorio, Wine Intelligence, UK
- 2:45 p.m. Trade Show & Coffee Break
- 3:45 p.m. Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Cold Hardiness in the Face of Climate Change – Dr. Jim Wilwerth (Grape Growers of Ontario Sponsored Session)
- Customer Insights into the Milennial Market – Grant McCracken
- Growing Canada’s Wine Tourism Sector – David Robinson
- Planning for Success in the Licensee Sales Channel: Strategies for Local Wine Producers – Laura Carr, Julie Garton, James Peden, Andrew Rasta, Moderator: Charles Baker
- Wine Traceability – CFIA and GS1
- 5:00 p.m. Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Creating a Sustainable Winery – Suzanne Janke, Shiraz Mottiar, Julia Sousa and Sandra Tavares
- Digital Wine Marketing – Pierre Lincoln Costa
- How to Capture Your Costumers Journey Through Direct & Wholesale – Paul Leary
- Ontario Craft Beverage Sector Pannel – Richard Liu, Scott Simmons, and Scott Morrison
- Winery Reporting – Peter Harris, Laurie Macdonald and Robert Peck
- 5:00 p.m. Trade Show Closes
- 6:00 p.m. Closing Reception
THURSDAY, MAY 6TH, 2021
Registration/Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Trade Show: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Beanfield Centre (2nd floor), Canada’s greenest conference centre at Toronto’s Exhibition Place 105 Princes Blvd., Toronto, ON, M6K 3C3
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions about the Ontario Craft Wine Conference & Trade Show?