Included in your ticket is access to seminars, lectures and panel discussions specialized in operations, sales & marketing, viticulture, regulatory and more. Opportunity to connect with vendors and discover new suppliers in the full-day trade show. Chance to taste new Ontario VQA wines. Continental breakfast, lunch and light fare provided throughout the day.
Beanfield Centre (Second Floor)Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. OCW Welcome Remarks
- 9:15 a.m. Morning Keynote Presentation
- 10:00 a.m. Trade Show Opens & Coffee Break
- 11:00 a.m. Morning Breakout Sessions (to be announced soon)
- 12:00 p.m. Trade Show / Lunch & Wine Bar Opens
- 1:30 p.m. Afternoon Keynote Presentation
- 2:30 p.m. Trade Show & Coffee Break
- 3:30 p.m. Afternoon Breakout Sessions (to be announced soon)
- 4:45 p.m. Afternoon Breakout Sessions (to be announced soon)
- 5:45 p.m. Trade Show / Closing Reception
- 6:30 p.m. After Party
THURSDAY, APRIL 2nd, 2020
Registration/Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Trade Show: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Beanfield Centre (2nd floor), Canada’s greenest conference centre at Toronto’s Exhibition Place 105 Princes Blvd., Toronto, ON, M6K 3C3
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions about the Ontario Craft Wine Conference & Trade Show?